Department of Posts or India Posts is one of the oldest government agency formed in April, 1774. This year Post Office India issued mega recruitment drive for the year 2014 for 8243 postal assistant & sorting assistant for 22 postal circle across the country. Application registration process completed online at www.pasadrexam2014.in website on 27th March, 2014.
Post Office Admit Card 2014
Are you waiting for Post Office Admit Card 2014 for postal & sorting assistant examination? We are here to help you for download hall ticket for this upcoming exam. Indian Post will soon start provide admit card to all qualified candidates who applied online at pasadrexam2014.in website. Normally recruitment authority send admit card document through post but this time they will upload admit card online.
We have some important points to share about How one can download Post Office Recruitment 2014 hall ticket.
How to Download Post Office Admit Card 2014 :
- Go to official online address: www.indiapost.gov.in
- Now navigate site for Admit Card link
- If not found go to recruitment section
- Enter your registration / roll number & date of birth
- Download & take printout of hard copy
- Candidate may keep it safe, it will required to enter in examination room.
Aspirants strongly recommended to visit our portal www.eighty02.com regularly to get latest updates.